After an internal training, you will be part of the global team responsible of designing, building, commissioning, and optimizing our plants around the world. In this context : You will ensure the execution and coordination of projects entrusted to you. You will analyze the project and develop ...
After an internal training, you will be part of the global team responsible of designing, building, commissioning, and optimizing our plants around the world.
In this context :
- You will ensure the execution and coordination of projects entrusted to you.
- You will analyze the project and develop technical solutions.
- You will carry out applied research, studies, developments, innovations, and implement them.
- You will act according to the competence and degree of autonomy assigned to you.
- You have a master’s degree in electromechanics, process engineering (or equivalent by experience)
- You are familiar with terms and such as PFD/PID/HMB/PDS/…
- You are willing to learn, and you are motivated to work.
- You combine resourcefulness, autonomy, rigor, and initiative.
- You are willing to travel for professional missions abroad.
- You are a good communicator and have good interpersonal skills.
- You have a good resistance to stress.
- You are constantly looking for solutions.
- You have good knowledge of OFFICE 365 and Basic knowledge of AUTOCAD (2D)
- You ideally live within a 30 km radius of Futerro’s headquarter (Anderlecht/ Brussels)
You have a good knowledge English with some intermediate French.
A rich and varied job that offers you the possibility to actively participate in strategic development projects, within a young and dynamic company in full expansion, which combines the international dimension with the human size of an SME, and which encourages autonomy and team spirit.
Apply without delay by logging on to our website www.Futerro.com, under the heading "careers".